Secluded in a quiet park like setting with controlled access to the community. This condo features an easy living lifestyle, wood tile floors, large outdoor patio and clo...
Search ALL Homes & Houses For Sale in the John Marshall High School school boundaries of NISD in San Antonio.
John Marshall HS founded in 1949 is the oldest school in the North Side Independent School District and was actually known as Northside High School up until 1960.
Marshall High is a free public school in the San Antonio suburb of Leon Valley...in Northwest Bexar County serving grades 9-12 with an enrollment of over 2,600 students.
The school is named in honor of the fourth Supreme Court Justice of the United States, John Marshall. The school mascot is the Ram, which was picked by students in 1950 and the school colors are maroon and white.
Because it's the oldest and the original high school for the Northside ISD, its original huge attendance zones have been split through the years to form many of the current high schools including Holmes H.S. to the south in the early 1960s. Jay H.S. a few years later although part of its area was also formed from the fairly new Holmes H.S. zones. In 1978, Marshall was split again with the creation of Clark H.S. to the east and then yet again in 1985 when Taft H.S. was opened further west. Recently, the Marshall attendance zone was split off when the Helotes and north Loop 1604 areas were switched to the new O'Connor High in 1998. The latest attendance zone change was in 2008 for the new Brandeis High School. Though its attendance zones are much smaller than they ever were, Marshall H.S. still posts high academic scores and is still competitive in sports with the varsity football team winning the District Title for the 06-07 school year. The new Brandeis H.S., which opened in 2008, is mostly made up of large areas of the former Clark and O'Connor attendance zones with a smaller area of Marshall's zone. Marshall's attendance zone has been realigned to include many former Clark H.S. neighborhoods (some older areas that were initially zoned to Marshall High years ago) around the South Texas Medical Center, Prue Road, Fredericksburg Road and areas near the Wurzbach and I-10 intersection. Former O'Connor H.S. neighborhoods on Bandera Road have also been rezoned back to Marshall H.S. due to realignment of the other H.S. boundaries to accommodate record growth.
Feeder Middle Schools: John B. Connally Middle School, Pat Neff Middle School, Coke R. Stevenson Middle School, Earl Rudder Middle School.